Subject: Leica lenses
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 08:23:39 -0800

Do any LUG members know how Leica's APO-TELYT-R Modular System works? It
appears on page 101 of the December issue of Shutterbug within Wall
Street Camera's ad. None of my Leica books and camera brochures (even
the R8 brochure) competently explain what this involves. Does one have
to buy both the black lens head AND the light-colored focusing units
shown in the ad in order to obtain a complete shooting unit? I'm
confused. Thanks for any clarification you can contribute.