Subject: Was:Different Leica stuff-broken arm
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 08:52:21 -0500

Alf wrote:

<<<It's a little boring to write one-handed, since I broke my arm some
days ago. But, besides other side effects, you find out, that those
fashion M Leicas with inbuilt lightmeter are of no value: Just try
to adjust aperture of your M6 while you need the same hand to hold
the camera to your eye,>>>>>>

Jeeeeesh Alf,

You're not supposed to go around breaking arms when you are a photographer.
A leg is OK, but no arms!! :)

It does tie up doing things and as you say, trying to hold and focus a
camera with one hand is a problem.

Now Alf, you see the perfect reason for having an autofocus camera! :)
providing of course that it is the left arm that is broken.

Hope it mends quickly and OK.

ted