Subject: Really mad!
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:02:58 CST

LUGGERS,

I have heard that some  LUGGERS have been complaining about English
language usage by  LUGGERS who are writing in English, which is their
second or maybe their  third or fourth language.

This is intolerable.  How many of you who have been complaining have ever
tried to write world wide in the language which is not your native
language??? This takes alot of guts.  You should be ashamed of
yourselves! My advice to you is get the heck off the LUG.

I haven't been this mad for a long time.  I don't know how much of a
problem this is, hopefully not much.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK