Subject: Processing equip breaking
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 02:24:54 -0500 (EST)

Whenever I shoot at a family affair I make it clear that I'm making a record
for myself. I take only those shots that please me. I seldom use flash.
Mostly my 50mm Sumarit and Tri-X on my M3. If anyone wants a print, they must
ask for it in a very gentle way. I care not a jot for what my relatives think
of me.

I've never been insulted. I've always been respected. I never get in the way
of anyone hired to do the formal work. I've never volunteered to do a
professional's job, because I refuse to work like a professional, setting up
those standard poses and using flash.

The affair is theirs. The photography is mine.

Bob