Subject: Re: Bokeh:a mythical construct
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 11:04:01 -0500

Erwin:

Perhaps you do not clearly understand bokeh. It it the way the out of focus
areas are rendered by various lenses. It is as obvious as the differences
in color balance, contrast or resolution. Which is to say you can see it if
you look for it. The Nikkor 105 DC is a lens based entirely on being able
to control the out of focus areas, the bokeh.  You won't get me into a this
bokeh is better than that conversation, but once you understand it, the
differences are clear.

Tom