Subject: RE: Many are Cold, Few are Frozen
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 17 Nov 97 11:16:00 GMT

I got to know an old leica user before he died, although we were never close
enough for his daughter to pass on his cameras to me she asked me to clear
out his darkroom. Amongst the stuff which had no real resale value I ended
up with a few curiosities.
Like an unused E2 developing kit!
Two rolls of 12ASA kodachrome along with those old yellow drawstring cloth
sacks for mailing.
1956 dated Adox KB14 roll.
Loads of unexposed glass plates, mostly 6x9 size and paper too, the most
impressive being 3 packets of WW2 Navy paper sealed in waxed cloth packets!
And finally 30 episodes of the Leica News and Technique magazine that Leica
UK published during the late 30s.
Nice to remember him by.

jem K