Subject: Re: Retrofocus Whimsey
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 09:43:51 -0500

Mark:

The 50mm lens for the Mamiya 6 is just stunning. I made a photograph with
mine this summer.  In the background, in the distance, there is a dune. You
can see the sand blowing off the dune. Hard to believe, but true.

Perhaps this exceptional performance is because it's the only
non-retrofocus 50mm out there.

Tom