Subject: Re: Luggers from Minnesota
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:28:07 -0500 (EST)

Ferdinand, Well, I am not from Minnesota but I have been to Minneapolis/St
Paul several times. Somebody will probably give you a more exhaustive idea
what to see, but I really like the Walker Art Museum. they have one of the
great sculptures of all time in their outdoor sculpture garden," The Spoon
and Cherry" ( probably wrong name, but thats what it is). The Museum is very
good too and in December you probably wont spend too much time outside. It is
cold there!! M-polis also has a very stunning city skyline. With the clear
blue midwestern sky and the huge, towering glass towers it looks somewhat
futuristic or sci/fi book coverish.
Enjoy your stay and wear warm clothing!
Tom A