Subject: Re: Thanks for help with Metz Flash
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@mra-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:55:00 -0600

Eric Welch wrote:
> And why did you pick the MZ3? I thought the only difference between it and
> the MZ2 besides price was AF stuff.

The MZ3 covers a 20 mm lens' angle of view, the MZ2 only to 24 mm.
Important if you forsee adding a 21 mm lens someday. Also, as I recall, the
secondary flash behaves differently. I think - and I write this without the
information in front of me, so somebody correct me if I'm wrong - on the
MZ3 the secondary light can be varied more, maybe even tied in with the
flash meter reading.

Larry