Subject: Tell me about the R3?
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:25:01 +0000

Hi there.  I'm not sure if my first message went through so here it is;  I
am very interested in knowing about the R3.  It's a camera I know little
about and I am thinking of picking one up.  What's the difference between
the R3, R3MOT and the R4, R4s & R4sp.  If the R3 is the workhorse I keep
reading about,  I may want to try it.  Please let me know and about how
much should I look to pay?

Thanks
Gabe