Subject: RE: Oxymorons and pre-visualization
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 97 02:10:41 -0400

>You may do it personally. I can't stop you. I will only say that it is
>not necessary, therefore superfluous. One merely visualizes the photo
>as it will appear in its final form. A little like "focusing in" on
>something.

Roger,

You can't just go off visualizing like a loose Canon without having done
adequate pre-visualization!

But, don't listen to your friends on the list. Go ahead and try if you
must.

You'll find that you will be unhappy with your pictures and will be
forced to post-visualize how you should have done them.

- - Paul