Subject: Re: Ted / Remembrance Day / Moss (Emeritus)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 00:32:45 -0500

Marc wrote:

<<<It is not very often that I say to myself "I wish that I had said that"
This is one of those times -  Ted has hit the nail on the head.  Email is
not really the same as live converstion,>>>>

Thankyou Marc!

And hopefully if we all keep this in mind, we wont be chipping at each
other too often. Hell, it's going to happen!  After all we are generally
all (well some of you)  reasonably balanced human beings, (me on the other
hand? ) :) will get jumpy at times. Hey what family doesn't have a little
infighting at times.

What's important is, that we don't let it get out of hand! Keep those
"smiley :) faces" handy when you bite someone, it lessens the bite mark!:)

ted