Subject: Re: Ted / Remembrance Day / Moss (Emeritus)
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 17:00:06 -0500 (EST)

  Ted  - etal,

  It is not very often that I say to myself "I wish that I had said that"
  This is one of those times -  Ted has hit the nail on the head.------
  Email is not really the same as live converstion, as all the intonations
  that go with vociferation are lost;  I tried to make a joke by saying
  what I think is funny  (like comparing Ted's usage of "professional"
  as in photography to the  "street usage of hooker", and I get only
  blank stares at the momitor.
  Anyway, since today is "Rememberance Day" let us remember the
  good times on the Lug before it became a personal sounding board.

  Daaaaag,

  Marvin Moss  (Emeritus)