Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:06:43 -0500

At 09:04 PM 11/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>The last time I checked,  this was the Leica User's Group, not the Poor
>Eric Support Group.
<snip>
>Stay if you want to, or go if you want to, but why bother everyone else
>with it?
>
>Regards, even to Eric,
>
>Stephen

Stephen:  My children get tired of hearing this, but I'm going to tell you
anyway: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."  I
hope you wake up in a better mood tomorrow and spend the day taking
beautiful pictures with your Leicas.  Best,   Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>