Subject: Sensibility & vulnerability
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:38:51 +0100

Hi list:

There have been some emotional discussion on the LUL recently, which made
several dear members ask, whether they are wanted to leave the list. Roger,
Eric, Marvin, Danny, etc.? - I'm sure I forgot some of the names, maybe
Freudian somehow.

But, it shows also how sensible and vulnerable we are, basically.

Let's not forget, that this high sensibility (e.g. to situations, people's
reactions - beside, light, angle etc.) is one of the most fundamental and
precious gifts a (pro or non-pro) photographer has and needs to have, to
give all of us each and every day those beautiful results of his
visualization and interpretation.

I wouldn't want to miss any of them - of us.

Alf