Subject: Re: Leica vs Audi
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 18:43:02 -0800

At 07:56 AM 11/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>On  9 Nov 97,  Phil Payne wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> Don't get me wrong - this is a _GREAT_ bunch of people.  But just as
>> the Internet (and especially Usenet) has some very low standards, it
>> also has some very high ones.  And this group is still young.
>
>Good Grief! Who cares?
>
>The lists are quite different and shouldn't be compared.
>
>Off topic in spades!
>--
>Roger Beamon

RIGHT!

I belong to the BMW list and the Leica list. They are BOTH very good lists.
But they cannot, under any circumstances, be compared.

Cars are cars. Chips, blowers, suspension, tires, traction, exhaust, etc.

Leicas are Leicas. M, R, APO (tm), LSM, DR, NOOKY, LOOGIES, MUPPETS (or
whatever).

But Cars are not Leicas. And vice-versa.

Jim