Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 18:23:02 -0800

Eric,

I must have missed your offensiveness. I think your posts have been fairly
consistent. And as I've told you before... You seem to have a great and
in-depth knowledge about photography. I've been in the business for a very
long time and it easy for me to tell the "real" from the "fake". You are real.

The LUG needs you. It's a requirement that diverse personalities be
commingled in order to maintain an equilibrium. Otherwise, we either
achieve a runaway reaction, or experience utter terminal boredom. Don't leave.

Jim