Subject: Offendee, Me?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:01:16 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<I know I've been posting alot the past week or  so, and I'll try to slow
down a bit and think harder whether my comments will be helpful or at least
a bit entertaining.>>>>>

Now Eric lad,

Let them go their way and you stay!

What occurs here sometimes is the details, facts and figures are overcome
by the "Users!" who get all excited and want to share their enthusiasm with
everyone. Mostly because this is the only intelligent bunch of folks one
can get all wired excited with about using and buying a new Leica!

Most outsiders yawn, or make some comment about another camera or they just
don't give a hoot. And that's frustrating as all get out to the excited
Leica User. Therefore when you, I or others seem to go a little off the
wall over-enthusiastically and burn a bunch of screen space, the numbers
gang don't take to kindly to it.

But hell without the mix of both hardware and user stories, this place
wouldn't be the beautiful communicating tool that it is!

Yep, like I'm going on right here and now! :) Damn I guess if this is
annoying, so be it! But we all have feelings and I'm probably close to the
Leader in numbers of times I've apologized for rattling on, but Eric don't
you go anywhere!

As, if there is any bitching here in the Leica family, then my goodness
lets just sort things out without anyone leaving, certainly one of such
positive caliber as Eric Welch!

Now said my piece, lets hope things get on with what we're here for,
"talking ALL things Leica!"

ted