Subject: Re: M7????
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 16:59:26

At 06:10 PM 08/11/97 -0400, Paul wrote:

>>There are legal implications to pre-announcing things.
>
>Roger Horn said basically "We don't comment on future products," when he
>talked to the group in Maine a couple of weeks ago,

The major reason manufacturers of all stripes do not normally
"pre-announce" upcoming products is that they don't want consumers to wait
for the "next edition".  For if enough people wait, nobody will but the
current version, and the "next edition" will never arrive... the company
will go down the drain first!

David Young, Victoria, CANADA       | Out of my mind...
http://www.islandnet.com/~youngs/   | Back in five minutes.