Subject: Re: Comfort level.
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 14:23:46 -0500

Ted

REGARDLESS of what you say, I still believe some Canadians are all right.
I've met quite a few nice ones who can behave themselves and, contrary to
their reputation, not ALL Canadians try to get you to endorse their
National Health Care System.  I am fifty per cent certain that at least
some Canadians are okay, twenty per cent of the time.  And you can bet on
those odds!

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!