Subject: Comfort level.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 13:02:54 -0500

Roger wrote:

<<<<The fact that we get as far into things as we do here is indicative of
the level of comfort and trust that exists.  May it always be so!>>>>

Roger,

Absolutely right!

I believe over the past two years of my being in the Canada Forum (all
things Canadian) and here on the LUG, I have made in my mind some very
wonderful friends.  Many as yet I have not had the pleasure of shaking
their hands, some I have and each case they have turned out as I expected
them to be and better!  But never the less friendships are developed
because we become candid, some times upset with each other, honest about
our feelings and hopes.

But none of this would happen, if it were not for the "comfort level" we
feel from and develop for each other within the writings to the LUG!

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist of correct English use, but we
all manage to get words on the screen explaining our sentiments,
experienceand asperations..

The truly amazing thing is, this group is better than the whole United
Nations put together given the countries we represent around the globe. We
learn and listen from one another with a common bond, Leica and
photography! We are all equals here, regardless of position or status!

And as you said, " May it always be so!"

ted