Subject: Re: Bill Grimwood: Southern rose Leica? :)
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 01:08:21 +0000

>So tell me why say, "GLORY"? and what is the meaning of <<The South has
>rose?>>>>>>
Ted,

If Bill doesn't mind I am going to jump in here.  Glory as in Glory
Haleijhuia. The South has always been called the Bible belt and there is
an old saying in the south..."The South Will Rise Agian"  obviously you
do not listen to the Charlie Daniels Band.  Bill was implying the old
sentiment Thank God we are on the way back toting our Leicas, and
shooting our way back into the rightousness of a lost paradise.  After
all a defeated people always have their pride and we did lose the war.

Am I on track here Bill, or is my BS getting a little to deeeeeep.

Heck ya'll ought to have that there meting down here and we could all git
a lill' fried chicken and mashed potatoes fer dinner.

PS: the above is all said in jest least someone think I am really trying
to fight the civil war over agian.  ;)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto