Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #738
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 23:54:32 +0000

>I have shot very little in snow and would appreciate suggestions for exposure
>problems.
Clifton,

One thing I have heard to do is to keep a camera under your coat to keep
warm so that when you go inside a heated area you can pull it out and
shoot with out having to wait on the condesation to clear off the camera.
 Annie Griffiths Belt passed that nugget of info on the me years ago
after she did a shoot above the artic circle.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto