Subject: Re: Leica point and shoots.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 13:46:34 -0600

At 09:17 AM 11/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to get a Leica point and shoot for my wife for Christmas.=A0=
=20
> I'd really like to get her a M-6 with a 75 Summilux, but I've been=20

Get her both, and then, whichever she doesn't use, you can borrow. :-)
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We can never be born enough. We are human beings; for whom birth is a
supremely welcome mystery that happens only and whenever we are faithful to
ourselves.

- - e. e. cummings