Subject: FINAL LUG ROSTER
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:00:10 -0500

MArvin wrote:

<<<If there is a special word for an International Forum ---The Word Must
Certainly Be LEICA.>>>>>>

Congratulations Marvin,

It is quite amazing how this one camera locks so many people of diverse
professions, ages, attitudes and society together in the name of
photography!

I have been saving the ROLL CALL enteries, as I have found it some of the
most interesting reading on a human being scale in some time. But I must
say I'm nowhere near the "504 members from 37 countries" you have listed.

So I can only say to LUGNUTS who have not sent a "ROLL CALL" outline,
please get it online.  It doesn't have to be an indepth all revealing
thing. Something simple, as to who you are, where you live and how you
became involved with the Leica camera. Yes as simple as that!

Some folks have revealed everything but their bank account balances and
number. Hell none of that would do any good anyway, as none of them have
any money left after buying Leica gear! :)

Again, Congrats Marvin and the other LUGNUTS who helped get it all
together!

ted