Subject: Help to understand the market
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 23:31:01 -0200

 Hello Friends,

 I need some help to understand the cameras warranties... I would like to
ask a questions.

 1. What=B4s the diference between the warranties for the cameras in "Gray
Market" and "USA market(I mean "normal market")".

 I=B4m asking because I couldn=B4t understand why I have to pay for the Niko=
authorized dealer to repair the baterry drain problem of my F5 if the
camera came from the factory with this problem. And it=B4s not only mine
camera with the problem, almost all pro=B4s who has this camera noticed=
 that.

 Any advices (except: never buy nikons again) are welcome...

 Thanks,

 Luiz O. Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - SP.
 Brazil