Subject: RE: Roll Call
From: Vince Lamberti <106623.3440@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 08:36:01 -0500

Arthur,

In reading your Roll Call on the LUG I notice that you own a CLE and Rokk=
or
40, and an M6 and Summicron 35.

I am contemplating purchasing a Summicron 35 for my CLE and wish to know
whether you've tried your Summicron on your CLE ?  I have read that a
protective ring on the Summicron makes lens mounting difficult.

As an aside, how do the Rokkor and Summicron compare ?

Look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Vince Lamberti