Subject: Re: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 08:21:30 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> Eric wrote:
>
> <<<I'd go in the West! How about it Ted?>>>
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> I'm saving all the Seminar location messages and will pass them along to
> Leica and see if something can't be arranged for a western location.
> Certainly a bunch of interest.
>
> Thanks for the input, if we don't try who knows.
>
> ted

Let me remind you of a very large village someways south of you that in
Dec through Feb looks very good to people from elsewhere.  I was once
again sailing yesterday in t-shirt and shorts and hot.

Here we have zoo, wild animal park, harbor, small towns nearby such as
Julian, plus Mexico.  Good labs.  Maybe even a studio to meet in and
show slides and maybe even give people a sample of what a studio shoot
is like.

Another suggestion would be Hood River , Oregon.  Both nature, wind
surfing and small picturesque town.  But not in winter.

BTW, are you associated with any of the assignment agencies, such as
Black Star, Liaison, Sipa Press, etc.??  Imma lookin'

Donal