Subject: Re: Larry Burrows
From: chris@chrismorrow.com (Christoper Morrow)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:24:48 -0500

At 1:04 PM -0600 on 11/2/97, Eric Welch wrote:

> There's a book out  about a Requiem to Vietnam Photographers, can't
> remember the name, but Dirck Halstead, TIME photographer has just announced
> a web page on the subject. I haven't been there yet, but here's the URL.
> (should be up real soon!).
>
> http://digitaljournalist.org
>
> Enjoy! (By the way, the book is something like $55 USD. If I find the
> title, I'll let you all know).
> ==========
>
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO
> http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Eric et al:

The book is called "Requiem: By the Photographers Who Died in Vietnam and
Indochina", published by Random House, $65, edited by Horst Faas and Tim
Page, 336 pages.

It got a very good review in today's (Sunday) NY Times Book Review. There
are pix by Hanoi photogs, too, but showing their side in a positive light
only, according to reviewe Malcome W. Browne.

As someone who served just outside of Saigon from 67-68, I look forward to
the book.

Cheers,

Chris Morrow

Christopher Morrow
Christopher Morrow Photography		Canandaigua, NY
716.394.8810 phone			716.394.4953 fax
http://www.chrismorrow.com