Subject: Re: REPRISE: Gummit Spending
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 14:26:35 -0600

At 12:21 PM, you wrote:

>If you had funds for only one new M lense with a choice between purchasing
>the new 21mm 2.8 Aspherical or the 35mm 1.4 Summilux Aspherical, which
>would you go with?

You mean your wife will only dole out the funds for one lens? :-)

I have made my statement already, I bought the 35mm Summilux ASPH first.
Though I have to admit, it didn't quite get the whole double rainbow I shot
yesterday!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)