Subject: Re: REPRISE: Gummit Spending
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 12:42:46 -0600

At 11:23 PM, you wrote:
>>See, see, people, no content here, just browbeating!
>But, Roger, if you use an R8 on swung on its strap for the browbeating it
>IS on topic. I hear that is a REALLY good way to drive home your point!

Nah, an SL2Mot with motor has been proven to be superior. Remember the one
that fell from a jet for 5 miles and survived well enough to be repaired
for $1,200.00? (Camera and 90 Summicron). Just try that with an EOS A2E!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?