Subject: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 13:35:32 -0500

Ted Grant,

     >>& I believe Tom second or third...in the final cut of 6 finalists &
winners<<

Strictly speaking, Ted, I finished 5th out of the final cut of 6 winners. I
was very happy with that! BTW, that was taken with the 70-180 APO Elmarit &
my wife was the Art Director ;-)!

  >>I hope to see you next year...Along with maybe a greater number of
LUGnuts<<

Ted Grant worked very hard to make the Kennebunkport seminar a great
learning
experience.  I'd highly recommend next year's seminar for all LUGnuts!

Carl & his wife ( Armen; excuse my spelling ) from Park Square Photo (
Boston )
also did a great job in pulling everything together.

This was a "class act" seminar filled with incredible folks ;-)!

Tom D.