Subject: Re: REPRISE: Gummit Spending
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 22:04:10 -0700

On  1 Nov 97,  Eric Welch wrote:

<snip>

>where there is no judgement of what
> art is, just helping kids learn to express themselves - and artists?

Ha! But my finis is final! I wish everyone would get back to Leica!
What is the compulsion to continue feeding this thread at this forum?

See, see, people, no content here, just browbeating!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything
      which is not prohibited is compulsory.