Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #718
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 09:39:20 -0500 (EST)

I am Clifton,
Long time Leica user- Got my first Leica for High school graduation a IIIC
and have owned many since.  I ranch in west Texas, Travel in the western part
of U.S.. and Love to photograph all open spaces.

R8, R7, R6, R5, R4x2
15mm, 19mm, 21mm, 24mm,35mm, 50mm 90mm, 100mm APO (Myfavorite), 180mmAPO,
 Two or three zooms which I don't like.  I missed the 28mmPC that is also one
of my favorites.

M6 ( since 1983) that have had approximately 6 rolls run through it.
28mm 50mm, 90mm.

N90s My point and shoot as the metering is wonderful.

enjoy the forum,