Subject: Renewed and Refreshed
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 20:04:47 +1100

Dear Friends,

I've now published the Nov/Dec edition of my home page.

Not much Leica on the main stream this time, but the logo shots are mostly
Leica DR and the snaps are Leica Z2X. Of perhaps some interest is an
exhibition of Rollei photographs taken in Egypt under exhibition and a page
dedicated to the 3.5F Rollei TLR under collections. This also includes my
own version of an HTML manual for the camera, though I find I was somewhat
beaten to the punch by others on the list. Check it out any way and see
what you think of the format. It runs to 750K and seems a bit smaller than
other offerings, having had all the text OCR'ed. Marc Small's book is still
up under the review, but the Noctilux page is down for repair and perhaps a
comeback.

Travel has some new images from my last trip to Tasmania, [The great Ocean
Rd exhibit is down]. The news letter is really a bit long winded an should
probably be missed- all the images are family and friends anyway, but it is
an on going diary.

No links [you must have a bucket load from more active netmagicians] and no
adverts. It does use frames, though there are some crude alternative
options for those without.

All comments more than welcome. I learn something every update ;-)

Cheers to all

Alastair Firkin,