Subject: Re: Master Adams versus frauds?
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 22:36:18 +0000

Tom,

> By this do you mean people who have their own opinions different than
> yours, who are allowing their views to be squashed by political
> correctness? It would be more constructive to attack the points of their
> arguments rather than sniping at them.

Nope, I'm not making a personal attack. I said 'hyperbolic' because that's what I was
reading and I said 'ignorance' because that's what I was reading as well.

Ignorance is not necessarily an insulting term. It means to shun, to skip, to ostracise; to
blatantly ignore any value in the thing described.

 I thought I made that point in my last post, didn't I? Sorry you took offense to my
words.

Danny Gonzalez