Subject: Roll call
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 14:22:03 +0100

Ernesto Fantoni
Agronomist and amateur photographer
Born and grown in Parma , Italy (between Milan and Bologna)
Age:42
Happily married for 16 years with Leila
2 boys:Jacopo, 14 and Leonardo,8.
Photographing since:1969 (Nikkormat FTn).Main shootings:"street" and
landscape photos.
Affected by:LCLV (Leica camera and lenses virus), strain M.
Infection date:May 1997
Vector of the infection:a private e-mail mess from Eric Welch in
response to my query on the brand N mailing list plus my natural
curiosity and dedication to quality.
Level of infection:high, beyond the point of non return
Present therapy:
Daily reading of the LUG (preferably after meals)
Leica M6
Summicron 35 ASPH
Summicron 50 (vintage 1958)
TE 90 (slim)
Lots of Leica shots
Miscellaneous Leica accessories (the lens holder for the baseplate among
all, very useful tool!)
Additional therapy (coming soon I hope):
an M3
an M5
21 ASPH
Leica Pradovit 300
Other remedies:
Nikon F3 +MD4 with 20/2.8 28-70/3.5-4.5 60/2.8micro 180/2.8 with Vivitar
2x macro converter,Nikon flash SB24. Yashica T4 Super (very good lens)
Manfrotto tripod 190+head 029, Manfrotto monopod 479+head 234
Durst M600+Nikkor 50/4, loupe Broncolor 6x.

Other interests:all what is art fashinates me, mainly classical music
and literature.

Wish list:a LUG meeting with some lectures from the pros posting on this
list

Ernesto Fantoni