Subject: SV: Roll call
From: Inge Doskeland <Inge.Doskeland@hordaland-f.kommune.no>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:49:33 +0100

Inge Doskeland, Norway. 38 years old, 3 children. Geographer working
with coastal zone managment and geographical information systems.

Professional photo experience: Air force photo tech. and underwater
photo tech. (North sea oil installations).

Leica: Canadian M4-2, new M6. Two Elmars, 50 (coll.)&90. I bought the M
4-2 because it was a good offer with litle attention to use it. Now my
other cameras are collecting dust on the shelf.
Other cameras: approx. 35 cameras more or less working, including
Hasselblad, Linhof, Mamyia Pro, Nikons, Under Water etc..
Looking for: 35 mm Leica M lens, but I am still confused on which
version to choose (looking for image quality, not collection value).
Also looking for enlarging lens for 4x5 negs for my Besseler 45.

Regards,
Inge Doskeland
Hordaland fylkeskommune
N-5020 Bergen, Norway
tel.: (47) 55 23 92 85, fax: (47) 55 23 90 01
inge.doskeland@hordaland-f.kommune.no