Subject: Re: Roll call
From: David Rosen <DavidSRosen@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:29:53 -0500

David Rosen
Ann Arbor  MI  USA (Go Blue!)

Adolescent Medicine Physician
Faculty at University of MI Medical School

First camera before age 5-- one of those grey plastic jobs that took 127
roll film  (family lore is that I begged for it and got it from my
grandmother for my 4th birthday) and I've been hooked ever since.  Spent =
year "shooting" pictures without film before I wised up.   Owned three mo=
re
camera before age 12, then got a REAL camera (Nikkormat FTn).  Darkroom a=
age 13.  Lots of stuff since then.

ADvanced AMatuer, but take what I do seriously.  Like most ADAMs, I enjoy=

the process as much as the results.  Shoot mostly kids, mostly on the
street, all B&W.  Love the twisted kind of environmental pseudo portraitu=
re
that I do.   Do my own processing/printing.  Send out LOTS of photo
postcards which I elevate to the level of artform.

Leica stuff:

M6 x 2
28 Elmarit
35 'cron
50 Elmar
50 Noct
90 Elmarit

R7
19 Elmarit  =

50 'cron
90 'cron
135 Elmarit
180 Elmarit

Other stuff:

Blad 500 CW with 80mm and 120mm lenses
5x7 Deardorff with 135. 240, and 300mm lenses

Other things I like to do:  Yes.