Subject: Re: Weltanschauung
From: barney@sgi50.wwb.noaa.gov (Barney Quinn)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 05:56:55 -0500

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net> writes:

Eric> Barney,
Eric> Well said. Art I don't like helps me define what I do. I like that.

Eric> Just one thing.

>> have things such as the Zone system, pre-visualization

Eric> Pre-visualization is redundant. Like 3 a.m. in the morning. There's nothing
Eric> happening before it's visualized.

Eric> =============
Eric> Eric Welch
Eric> St. Joseph, MO

Eric> Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength
Eric> that will endure as long as life lasts.

Eric> Rachel Carson

Eric,

Sorry for the long silence, but some of my e-mail went astray, and
just mysteriously reappeared during a system recovery. You are, of
course, correct. The one which irritates me the most is "burgandy
wine".

Barney