Subject: Re: Wetzlar / Solms M6?
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:50:55 +0100

30 to 35 percent of the original price is great, 50 to 60 percent is "usual".

6 of 26 LUGers reported problems with their M6 to the LUG list recently.
All broken M6 were produced in 1995 and 1996.

There are certainly far more happy M6 users, but 6 unhappy enthusiasts of a
high end Leica are definitely 6 too much.

Alf