Subject: Re: Roll call
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:10:46 +0000

Harrison McClary
Nashville, TN USA (and no I don't listen to country music, wear cowboy
boots and hats)
32
married 10 years next April
Daughter, Ashleigh Anne, 16 months old

BS Mass Communications/Photojournalism, Middle Tennessee State University

Currently work as a staff photographer with Journal Communications, Inc
in Brentwood, TN.  We produce magazines such as the Tennessee Vacation
Guide, The North Carolina Travel Guide, about 30 community development
magazines, 1 NFL magazine, and 1 NASCAR magazine.  I also shoot as a
contract assignment photographer for Black Star for clients world-wide.
And I do other freelance photography as well.  Used to shoot for the
Gwinnett Daily News, and UPI in Atlanta, GA.

Working Gear:

M6 with 28/2.8 (current), 90/2.8 tele-elmarit M
R6 motor/grip 24/2.8, 50/2.0, 90/2.0, 180/2.8 (lenses all current)
soon to have R8 (and motor whenever it arrives) and 1.4x APO
Hasselblad 500 for MF
Canon F1 with motor, 400 2.8L, 1.4x for sports
Tons of lighting gear, gels ect. (use white lightning ultras and
dynalites)
Durst color enlarger and various darkroom stuff.
Mac PB 1400 and Polaroid SprintScan

Photos have been published in every major daily in the States and in many
international magazines, and have won many awards for news and
documentary photography.

Worked as Paul McCartney's personal photographer during his last world
tour stop in Atlanta.

Love photography and never want to move out the shooting field.  The last
thing I want to happen is become an "office" worker.  Love location work
and try to stay out of studio shooting as much as possible!!  Give me a
camera and send me out to shoot and I'll be happy, forget filing and
things as I am horribly disorganized.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto