Subject: Re: "Of Meters & Men" * 26 Meters Tested
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:04:30 -0500

Dan wrote:

<<In the one instance that I held the R8, I found that I couldn't
comfortably hold the camera in one hand while keeping my index finger on
the shutter release button.>>>>>

Hi Dan,

On the first in hand feel it does have a larger than life feel and I'm the
first to admit for folks with hands with shorter fingers I can understand
how you must feel. But the more you have it in your hands it seems the
"stretching for the release" becomes much easier.

I understand when the motor "finally" becomes available, the release is
situated in a position that eliminates the reach for the index finger.

ted