Subject: Re: Getting serious! Size of format off topic!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 23:27:53 -0500

Roger wrote:

<<<Oh my God, I invoked an absolute. Shields up...Go for it!>>>>

Hey Roger, Don't you guys have those really really deep missile silos  you
might want to check out for depth? :)

<<and, the results will favor the larger formats every time!>>>>>>>

Man I've got gun shy over what I say lately, let alone laying myself out to
be drawn and quartered right here on the screen. You might consider the
deepest one you can find for a few days! :)

ted