Subject: Re: 35 & 50 M lenses??
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:19:20 -0500

Jem Kime wrote:

<<All this hokum (is that a relative of bokeh?) about which lens is better
than others, is far less important than getting out there and taking
pictures.
This is the Leica USER group after all isn't it?>>>>>>>

Awwww your a good man Charlie Brown!" :)

 Sometimes the subject of Bokeh does get in the way of intelligent picture
taking as I always thought the most important part of using a Leica camera
and lens was "just how sharp it is!" and not the part that I'm always
trying to put so very far out of focus!:)

So I'm with you on this. :)

But now that we have made this comment, it undoubtly will annoy the "Hokem,
bokehem' folks!" and we'll find our "bunshokems getting fried!:)

ted