Subject: Re: Buying an M6
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:49:32 +0000

>>  It would have been a
> >terrible investment!

Patrick,

There are many factors that you're not addressing. First, the price over the M4's life runs
price stable at some time and is either up or down at others. Would the M4 have been a
good investment at 2, 5 or 10 years? Are we only interested in its investment
performance at 20 year?

The PAD has had a price jump of around 35% since its introduction in early '96. So far,
it's a better investment than most stocks. Will it hold up after 20 years? I doubt it. Will it
be worth another 35% premium in the next 1 1/2 years? I'd say there's a good chance.

If I were to guess, I'd say that the PAD will plateau at around $4-5000 over that time;
unused of course.

Danny Gonzalez