Subject: Shooting B & W
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 97 13:49:06 PST

     Hi,

      Off and on, I enjoy shooting b & w with Ilford Delta 100.  I am
     generally not satisfied with the results.  The prints do not stand up,
     which means that contrast lacks, I think.  I have not use any filters
     at all except UV to enhance contrast.  Is it why?  I tried Zeiss
     50/1.5 Sonnar and Leica 35/2.8, 50/2 and 135/2.8.  Overall I had
     better results from Leica lenses.  Any suggestion?

     Regards,
     David