Subject: Re: Leica and blue
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 97 08:05:21 PST

     Hi,

      I have had the same experience.  I normally use Fuji HGII for my
     print film.  Actually, a lot of people thought that I used a polarizer
     which I have never used.

     Regards,
     David

Subject: Leica and blue
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internetmail
Date:    10/21/97 4:53 PM

<<Blues, esp. the sky, seem to be *much* more saturated than I'm used to and
more than I remember with this film. . . .    Am I experiencing some kind of
"Leica thing"? Did I get an extra good
batch of Kodacolor VR? Is my opthalmology appointment overdue?>

Do they look like you were using a polarizing filter, but you weren't?  Yes, I
have seen the same thing in my pictures.  I have no idea why.  I don't think it
was the film, since I get this effect on Fuji print film.  So, it must be a
Leica thing.
Bob Rose