Subject: Re: Books
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:17:09 -0400

Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com> writes:
> There is an amazing book on the history of Leica
[...]
> Anyway, it's about 11x14" and has the largest, sharpest, most beautiful
> photos of the M-cameras that I've ever seen.  If anyone knows the exact
> title and author or publisher, I too would be grateful.

``sharp, beautiful photos'' of Leica gizmos sounds like one of James Lager's
books.  I'll look up the detailed info at home if nobody else chimes in first.

BTW, where's he working now?  It's always seemed that Jim Lager's presence is
the unofficial designator of ``_the_ Leica store in New York''.  He was at Ken
Hansen 'til Hanson pissed off to Florida, then he moved to Wall Street Camera;
is he still there, or has he moved to Tamarkin?

- -Jeff