Subject: Re: Chromes, Me, and Eric Welch
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:38:31 +0000

>I can zap out a couple of
>prints every eight or ten minutes using a drum processor (I know, I know, I
>know:  I need a more sophisticated arrangement.  But I'm cheap.)
Marc,

I print my own C-41 RA-4 and my set up consists  of an alluminum baking
dish in a water bath kept at temp with a dev-tech.  I go the real cheap
low tech C-41 RA4 printing route.  But it works and I get nice consistent
prints and that is what counts I guess.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto